Spectrum Painters Health and Safety
- Public and Product Liability insurance
- Employer’s Liability insurance
Our track record is one of the best in the Durban painting industry, and we have been incident and accident free for many years.
Spectrum Painters will, so far as is reasonably practicable, ensure that:
- Adequate resources are provided to ensure that proper provision can be made for health and safety.
- Risk assessments are carried out and periodically reviewed.
- Arrangements for use, handling, storage and transport of articles and substances, for use at work, are safe and without risks to health.
- All employees are provided with such information, instruction, training and supervision as is necessary to secure their safety and health at work and the safety of others who may be affected by their actions.
- The provision and maintenance of all plant, machinery and equipment is safe and without risk to health.
- Adequate resources are provided to ensure suitable cover for work-related road safety.
- The place of work is safe and that there is safe access to and egress from the workplace. Emergency procedures are covered on site via toolbox talks conducted by the Main Contractor or management/site supervisors.
- Activity monitoring is undertaken to maintain agreed standards.